Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Talk..haha

I told Brook i was gonna go have a talk with Johnny. But First I picked up Pony and Dal and we headed over to the Cade's. Anyways, Me and Dal went in and Johnny seemed surprised. I said "Johnnycake, you and Pony.." and then he interrupted me and yelled "I don't wanna have anything to do with that basterd!" Then Dal said "Johnny, man look. You and Pony have been best friends forever. Pony is Part of the gang and you need to stop bein' a little brat thinking you get to decide if he stays or not. No ones leavin the gang," and then we spyed James in the background. I nudged Dal and he told him to get out :]. Then we thought it was okay to bring Pony in. At first, Johnny was like "Get the hell away!" but we sat him down, and duct taped him to a chair haha. Smart thinkin, huh? Then Pony sat down, and we took away their blades and stuffs so there wouldn't be any violence. "You two are going to talk and work this out RIGHT NOW, or me and Dal are gonna beat the shit out of you Johnny. Pony wants to work things out but you don't, that's why you'll get beat up." And we left the room and went to chill & watch TV. A few hours later Pony comes out with a huge grin. "Why the hell are you smiling like that Pony? You're creepin' me out!" I said. Dal added "Yeah, man. That's creepier than Soda was after him and Katie..you know..." Then I interrupted cuz it was awkward and asked "So is everything good?" Pony just said "Let's go home," still smiling. I have no idea what went on in there, but maybe everything's gonna be okay. Maybe they worked things out. I feel like we forgot something....Oh well.
Two-Bit

19 comments:

  1. hmmm o ik you left my brother duct taped to a chair! lol i luv you for doin that twobit! thanx for talkin to him i wish i knew why pony was smiling like a freak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit. haha Oh well, He'll get out of it. And same here. I think we'll find out soon though

    ReplyDelete
  3. why was pony smilin i wanna know its like an unfinished bedtime story

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea well i dont think pony's gonna tell us! he's on a train to sumwhere and left cuz wat johnny sed to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnny And I Aren't Best Friends If Thats What Your Thinking... I Might Tell U Guys Later What Happened. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont Beat Poor Johnny. And Post What?

    ReplyDelete
  7. post on ur blog about ur talk with johnny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just don't understand why you were smilin' like a freak then. My only guess was that you were on drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats it ! im done with johnny

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job pony now i really cant hang out with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Said I Was On Something, That Is The Whole Reason Why I Agreed With Johnny About U.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHA FUCK we left johnny on the chair i totally forgot about that man

    ReplyDelete