Monday, January 25, 2010

Pranked&Car Ride Home

As soon as Carson woke up, she looked at me and I saw her smile at me. I was eatin' some junk food, and I offered her some, but she wouldn't talk. Seth Got all excited, and she finally said something. I was so happy! We all attacked her with hugs, but you could tell she was sick of em Haha.
We decided to go have a swimming party at the hotel. We all were havin' a blast, and everyone was happier. Jamie, Brook, and Kit left early to go take a shower. Jamie had Blair's key, Brook went in Katie's shower, and Kit went and took one in Blair&Dal's room. So I went and got all the spare keys, and the original ones. Then snuck in each room, took all their clothes & towels! I go downstairs back to the pool, and about 30minutes later I heard girls screaming "TWO-BIT!". Here comes Kit first wrapped up in a shower Curtain, then Brook with a Pillow, and then Jamie had one of those gidian bibles they give you for free in every room. Johnny's face lit up as soon as he saw Kit, and Pony started drooling when he saw Brook. Blair glared at me, but then joined in on the laughter. It was funny to everyone 'cept Jamie, Brook, and Kit. Jamie Slapped me real hard, but it was sooo worth it. Told ya I'd get you back sis!
Later, we went and headed home. Jamie, Brook, and Kit were siitting with Blair complaining about how horrible I am haha, while Johnny and Pony were talkin' about how their lives were complete. haha. The car ride was so long, but it was hilarious. Johnny and Pony were playin' patty cake. I think those freakes were on somethin'. Soda and Katy were all makin' out the whole time so I started poking him and he punched me. Dal fell asleep so we wrote on his face with sharpie. He's definatly gonna be pissed off. We stopped at a few gas stations, and of course I caused some trouble. I stole a bunch of willy wonka bars and annoyed the shit out of everyone singing "I gotta golden ticket!" I'm really glad everyone went to Massachsetts.We've all became closer.
I don't know, I just feel happier and in a pranky mood. I guess since Car woke up It made me remember how the sun shines even in tough times. It made me realize that life is short, so laugh as much as you can, smile at someone you hate, live life to it's fullest and don't have any regrets. If Car died, I don't know what I'd do. I've said&done some stuff that I shouldn't of done. So apppologize and forgive people. You never know what could happen to them.
I would like to thank Dawn again for taking care of Elly. It really means a lot. I owe you big time!
Two-Bit

98 comments:

  1. i ain't even mad at u becuz now we r even and the tension is gone so we cool bro? :) i do love you ya know......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also feel happy becuz none of the guys saw me :) pony was staring at brook and johnny was staring at kit dally was getting excited cuz blair looked mad and steve i hope wasnt staring at me and soda was looking at katie so i feel pretty good aint that screwed up

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! u guys musta had to much fun..and its no big two bit. shes really cool :D. oh..and next road trip me ass is goin with u guys! :D. u aint leavin me or elly at home next time..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. two-bit i love you oh so much, you make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope u feel all those bruises for a while two-bit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Wasn't Drooling! I Was Trying To Distracted Johnny From My Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie- aww mann. Not even mad at ALL?
    Carson- :D yay
    Dal- Hah what bruises?
    Dawn- Of course!
    Blair- :D
    Pony- Uh huh, sure you were kid ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm used to this back at home but just as mere curiosty, WHAT DID I DO?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothin' haha. You were just up there, so i was like "Why not?" ;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. No im not mad becuz if i dont forgive you i can never expect you or blair to forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hate you twobit!!! i really really hate you!!! we didnt even do anything close to that bad! jesus! but im just happy the worst is over!!! for now anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  12. twoBit if any of us grew any closer we would all be conjoined

    ReplyDelete
  13. its still creepy when i think about u guys seeing me naked but thats why i dont think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, when you live in my house and have a perveric little brother who is willing to make comparisons on who looks better naked either yourself or his girlfriend, this ain't so that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. U know the ones that I gave u after I woke up. Remember u were screaming like a little girl. Or did u block those out of ur memory?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wouldn't mind being conjoined to you guys, it'd be a party

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't wanr to be conjoined to Blair. shes a fatt mc fatty

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, ok. I see how it is.
    I'll be conjoined to little RB though
    ..hahaha... RB.. root beer

    ReplyDelete
  19. sodapop.......riley blaze--> root beer hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! Now I Want Soda To Name His Kid That!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soda should name the kid Maci if its a girl.. like in Teen Mom =D
    or, you know, Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  22. nononononono that up to katie and soda do though want an original name or traditional name???

    ReplyDelete
  23. look at their family, theres nothing traditional about them, meant in the nicest and lovingist way possible because i wouldn't want any of you any other way

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey sofa I there something wrong with my kids name?? Haha jk man

    ReplyDelete
  25. bahahah! You guys are almost as funny as me :]

    ReplyDelete
  26. well blair i agree but katie has a pretty traditional name

    ReplyDelete
  27. but she also as a very original fiancee :]

    ReplyDelete
  28. but shes not a blood curtis, but since the babys going to be one they have to have a curtis-fied name !

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lol Snow Ball Curtis. NVM the middle name shouldn't be ball. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like CandyCane if the baby is a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  31. CandyCane sounds like shes gonna be a stripper Kit :P but I do like it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for trashing my dream Car. :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ya I'm pretty sure I met a stripper with the name candycane. And Bambi... Ya... Interesting memories.....

    ReplyDelete
  34. nope, but its kinda like the name candy

    ReplyDelete
  35. no i mean, when people name their kids candy. did they just say "i want my kid to be a stripper, so im going to save her time on comming up with a new name"

    ReplyDelete
  36. good....that means my job is done

    ReplyDelete
  37. haha candycane is cool but it does sound like a stipper's name and dal plz share ur interesting memories wit blair LOL
    im bored

    ReplyDelete
  38. Miley. name the child Miley.
    then let me kill it xP

    ReplyDelete
  39. if its a boy they should name him bob, BUT spell it basnjobdshfab

    ReplyDelete
  40. lmao!!! ik its funny wen that happens lol!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Haha bob spelled xyzxx haha that would be awesome and hard to write

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dally, The One Stripper I Met Was Named Dallas... But It Was A Girl, Does That Make Ur Name A Girls Name?

    ReplyDelete
  43. lmao!!!! wait you met a stripper?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  44. hahahahahaha i think u can name a boy or girl dallas and pony whatcha do wit the stripper

    ReplyDelete
  45. lmao. ya kno, hookers can b a bad influence pony. tisk tisk.

    ReplyDelete
  46. that made me laugh. extermily hard. good job Pony. gold star for giving me a dose of laughter

    ReplyDelete
  47. YES!!! Now I Have 3 1/2 Gold Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  48. it can be a girl or a guys name dal!

    ReplyDelete
  49. you could take the little line off the a and make it an o. for Dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  50. i didnt no carson was a guy! wait nvm. she said she was the father of ur kid lol

    ReplyDelete
  51. hahaha dall just hates to admit that any part of him isnt manly aint that right dal??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. ooh ik you all can beat the shit out of sean and post about that!!!!! that would make me very happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ohh Thats His Name I Forgot It...I Knew It Started With An S!! Haha! I Was Right Johnny!

    ReplyDelete
  54. no, I'm getting him Friday. I've got it all planned out :]
    So, on Monday, you will see his broken face!
    no one will get him before me >:]

    ReplyDelete
  55. JOHNNY DID CARSON???????????? wtf wat about seth???????!?!!????!

    ReplyDelete
  56. he meant he already beat up sean.....i hope

    ReplyDelete
  57. lmao thats wat he meant wen did he do it???

    ReplyDelete
  58. oh well. I'm still beating him up friday. I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I bet Two-bit hasn't been on because I stoll all his smileys. :]

    ReplyDelete
  60. ha u havent called him dat since u were like 5

    ReplyDelete
  61. i know! he just dosen't look like a keith

    ReplyDelete