Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fresh Start

I've been thinkin'. I think this year's gonna be better cuz everyone's having a fresh new start. Jamie's fine now cause she don't gotta go to a foster home, Soda's gettin' married, Pony's become a man(if you know what I mean ;]), and everyone else is just maturin and doing their own thing. I'm proud of all y'all. But what's botherin me now is that I'm losin' my sister. I know me and Blair fight a lot but I still love her and I don't want Dal screwin her and then screwin some other chick. Yeah i know they talked and worked it out, but still. Dal, Your my bro but you better treat my sister right or I'll fuck you up. Anyways, so I was at this party the other day and I met this girl. Her name's Elly. She's amazin' and I got her number. I think I'm gonna score. At the party she was flirtin' like there's no tomorrow. Well, i gotta go iron my mickey mouse shirt. Talk you you monkeys later.

-Two-Bit

22 comments:

  1. I didn't know you knew how to iron Two-bit. Gold star :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A gold star. That makes 3 this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because you haven't done any fantastic things yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont worry two-bit , your still my favorite brother . because carson left

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two-bit, were you attracted to Ponyboy when he was blond?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't be ridiculous Car, Pony's too young for me. And not my type.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't your favorite in the first place? Oh, I see how it is Blair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to believe you and Pony had an affair.
    and Blair how many times must I say that I'm not a boy? Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off, you can't have an affair unless your married,
    Second if ANYONE had an affair it would be pony and johnny locked up in that church fr five days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EWWWWW!!!! When Did I Become Gay?!?!?! Im Glad Im Not A Blonde Anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont try and hide it two-bit , i read your diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha maybe u have always been gay but now ur embracing it LOL two-bit i lov when u wear that mickey mouse shirt and is it true ur gf calls u keith

    ReplyDelete
  13. speeking of the mouse i have a mickey popsicle

    ReplyDelete
  14. What girlfriend?
    And what diary?
    What are you guys on?
    And nice one, Car.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well lets see .... boze , crack , acid , and most of us smokes

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was joking, kid. Now I'm gonna go get me a drink. See yall later.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i offically love you , finially some girl whos name dont start with a K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha two-bit u think u can beat me in a fight man? Haha!

    ReplyDelete