Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet The Parents Disaster

Guys, I'm at the hospital. No, not for pony. For Elly.
This is what happened:
So Elly to me to her house to meet her parents. I figured I'd win them over with my sense of humor and charm. We had dinner, and it was going pretty good, but then Elly and her father got in an argument. He got angry cuz she didn't go take his car to get it fixed. So he was yellin' at her and I got up, but she told me not to get involved. Then he had her ON THE GROUND throwin' punches at her. You know me, THEN I had to get involved. No one messes with My girl like that. So me and her dad were fightin' and he pulled out a blade. Just when I thought he was gonna stab me, he stabbed Elly! Not just once, 3 times! Holy shit I've never been so scared in my life! I picked her up and ran outta that house. All I could do was scream for help. Luckily, I ran in to Dal so he helped me get her to the ER.
Guys, She's in the IU. They say she's probably not gonna make it. I need a beer, right now. i don't know what to do. Screw everything, I'm gonna go get drunk.

17 comments:

  1. Two-Bit I'm coming over right now. You need a shoulder to lean on and a heart that would understand. Please don't do anything stupid. Getting drunk is never the answer. And see from who it comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kit, Elly got worse so I couldn't leave :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to hug you all day and stay with you for as long as you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man sorry I couldn't stay, so she isn't doing so good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again. thanks Kit. You're a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fine Dal, and no she's not...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll be at the hospital right after school today blair wont let me ditch :/ gic elly and urself my love

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg !
    I'm going to the hospital right now , I'm here for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God! What's with all the drama lately?! And Two-bit I'm so sorry about Elly :( I hope she gets better soon </3

    ReplyDelete
  10. im goin to the hospital right now too! jeeze carsons rite way too much drama

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks yall. Tonight she's gettin' surgery. Dunno if she's gonna survive it. :/. And Idk really, I guess life is just decidin' to bitch at us.

    ReplyDelete