Thursday, January 21, 2010

Carson[urgent, everyone read]

I'm pretty sure everyone knows this, but Carson's in a coma. She's gettin' worse, and I can't take it. Car's family. You know how we were willin' to do anything to make Johnny and Pony make up? Or how half of yall came to the hospital when Elly was dyin', and you came just to be there for me? Or when Blair found out she was pregnant and we comforted her and told her it was gonna be okay? We ARE family. We all are there for each other no matter what. And Carson needs us right now. She's dyin', and I think we should all go to Salem and try to get her to wake up. Not just a few of us, ALL OF US. But don't bring any boyfriends or girlfriends. This is just the gang. Plus, Seth needs someone. He's alone. We need to find a way to get there, whatever it takes. Please tell me what yall think, and if you have any ideas.
Two-Bit

26 comments:

  1. Doesn't someone own a van? How many of us is going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROAD TRIP!!! I Hope It Aint Like The Last Road Trip, Haha! But That Was Fun, Wasn't Johnny. I Really Think We All Need To Go... "Do It For Carson!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. im willing to leave blairs world for car . i wanted to go see her anyway , but you know ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and Shit. I don't know anyone with a van. And yes, what Pony said haha. And All of us hopefully. That would be Blair, Dal, Me, Soda, Pony, Johnny, KitKat, Brook, Jamie, Steve, and...I think that's it. Soda can take Katie since she is pregnant. I'm tryin' not to be bossy but if we want her to wake up, the gang's gotta go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to go see car and andrew's mom has a minivan plus she aint in town so i could borrow it and blair is finally gonna lemme skip school??? yes!!!!!1 i wanna go

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! How Could Ya Forget Darry!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhh I dont think 12 people can fit in a mini van! We could take a train? its cheaper than gas

    ReplyDelete
  8. a train would be fun , and there not too expensive and we'd make it there faster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are We Gonna Sneek On A Train, That Was Fun! Wait What Happens If We Get Kicked Off The Train?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Miss Carson Making My Fish Eat Me! :'( They're Staving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww im sorry pony! i wanna go too it sounds fun and she needs us and so does seth!!!
    so just say yes if ur going cuz im pretty sure everbody is just checkin tho!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. we just need to hear from kitkat I think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how about i say yes for her , then we drug her and stuff her in a bag if she puts up a fight ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur nice just a little aggressive like a tuff kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was not nice Blair. And Two-Bit, I've already got the van going so let's get started!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh you all know you love me and would hate it if i became all sweet and loving

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol yea ik i was bein sarcastic and sed ur really nice lo!!! so wen we gonna go?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let's leave at 10 tomorrow morning. Yeah kinda early for some of yall, but we gotta get there. I'll call everyone just to make sure in case they don't read this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. sounds good im used to it i get up at 6 every morning for skool anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete