Sunday, January 24, 2010

PISSED OFF!

Okay! I am REALLY pissed off! Just when things were getting better, they get worse.

Jamie, you need to accept me and Blair are your legal guardians and we are in charge of you. Also, you need to STOP TALKIN' SHIT BOUT ME. I'm tired of Drama! You're acting like a little brat because you want attention. You're life does not suck. And talk to Brook, seriously. You need to understand that we're gonna worry about Carson, we're gonna miss carson,and we're gonna talk about carson. You know why? She's in fuckin' a coma! Kid, Life isn't perfect. That's what you need to realize.
Sorry If I sound like a jerk, but I just want things to be fine like they use to be. Am i the only one?

Why else am I pissed off?
Because! I can't do anything to help anyone! I could of helped Elly when her dad stabbed her, i could of talked Car out of doin' all that shit too. I'm terrible at takin' care of James, and she hates my guts. I feel like a failure. I'm gonna go take a walk. This hotel room reaks.
Two-Bit

13 comments:

  1. Yea, Johnny Ate A Bean Burito Before Bed Last Night! Ew! And Your Not A Failure, You Did Help Elly U Brought Her To The Hospital When She Was Stabbed And Stayed There The Whole Time. And We Didn't Know About Car, Untill It Was Too Late To Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww two-bit :(.. no ur a very good legal guardian :D...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate that u and blair r here for me its just that when a kid gets the big sis and bro to be their guardians u expect fun and thats not wat i got, wit mom i could do watevr i wanted to. And i lov talking and praying for carson i miss her too. I know that life isn't perfect!!!!!!!!!! boy do i know but the thing is and always has been between u and me twobit is dat blair gets a freedom and love from you that i dont and never have and now that u two are al i have left im sick of dat even johnny loves brook and dawn he doesn't just love brook
    darry loves kitkat soda AND ponyboy u know
    another thing is i dont have a home is it mom's house, dal's house, or ur's????? i dont like my life right now but i understand it can be worse all i want is a little stability

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur NOT a failure.......but there is room for improvement

    ReplyDelete
  5. and its hard to give someone love when they are as difficult as you, but you know I stll love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and apparently im making better choices then you are at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. blair ur having a baby!!! wat worse choices could there!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. exactly at the age of 17 blair is pregnant and living wit a jobless bf or yeah she is making BETTER choices than me...........whereas i am in all honors classes in school, have a part time internship and boyfriend wit a job and money!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is gonna get ugly and i dont wanna diss blair or keep complaining its just that i do HATE ur guts and double standards but i still love ya big bro.......sounds so messed up im a bitch but i do lov u

    ReplyDelete
  9. whatever jamie. i am done with you, when we get home you can pack up your shit and move in with two-bit or live on the streets, i dont care. and dont talk to me, or have anything to do with me. im done, i dont need this and its clear you dont want me around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa now.. :/
    but yea. Jamie that comparrison that you made of Blair agasint yourself was kinda mean..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know but brook kinda planted it in my head and i was pissed and i know u aint gonna listn blair but im srry

    ReplyDelete
  12. What kind of sister are you Blair??!?! Why would you just kick Jamie out like that!!! One second your all like i only punish you cause I care! And the next second This!!! Make your freaking mind!

    ReplyDelete