Friday, January 22, 2010

Drama, Car, Elly, And Stuff

This week has been full of drama! I'm sick of this shit! It's drivin' me crazy! I really hope we get Car to wake up. Are we taking Kit's Van or the Train? Whatever we take, we're leavin' at 10am. Show up at the Curtis'.

Anyways, I bet yall are wondering about Elly. She's been home, I've been sleepin' on the couch[for you Blair], and she's doing good. She can get up and walk without her chest/stomach hurting too much. She has pain pills so yeah. She says she'll be okay alone, But someone needs to stay here in case she needs anything. A girl. Dawn, do you mind staying with Elly?
Our one month aniversary is in a week, and I'm not sure what I've got planned yet. But it'll be good.
I'm really glad Pony and Johnnycake are friends again. I was gonna have to beat the shit out of Johnny haha. It seems like everything's gettin' better except Car :[
I'm so tired, I haven't got much sleep at all cause of all of this. I need to take a nap so I'll be good for tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Haha Good job two-bit for sleeping onthe couch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea yea i guess i can. since itd b wierd as hell if i went, considering she doesnt know me :). I would be happy to two-bit :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for bringin' everyone up man. Car sure needs it.
    -Seth

    ReplyDelete