Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fuck

Everything is fucked up. And It's all Jamie's fault. I mean I'm pretty pissed. Last night only Car was on my side. I guess that's why we're best friend cause she'd never betray me. Anyways, Me & jamie were fighting and Kit got involved and now I'm pissed at both of them. Oh, & Jamie, it's not that i don;t care about you, I just dont care what you do anymore. I wont tell you when a boy isn't right for you & I'll watch him break your heart. I won't be there when he dumps you. I won't be there when you lose a friend or something bad happens. Why? Because you were never there for me & never appreciated me or blair. So I'm done with you. Sorry. Have fun screwing up your life.
Anyways, I was walkin down the road the other day & ran into a bunch of soc's. They stole my mickey mouse shirt. Then they pulled out a switch & threatened me. Of course I made them run off cause I had mine. But, THEY MUST PAY! I fucking hate them! I LOVED THAT SHIRT. I'm in the mood to fight since I'm all pissed at everything. Let's have a rumble! What do you guys say? How about...next weekend?

15 comments:

  1. Yes let's rumble Tibby! No one takes ur mickey mouse shirt! EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Fight! :D
    and I'll get your shirt back no matter what Tibby D:<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not even going to argue with you. I see no point in doing so. If you want to be mad at me, it's ok with me. It's your choice.

    What else do you wnat me to say? I'm just going to shut my trap real good and let you do what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It's all Jamie's fault."???????????
    I lov kit but getting involved was her decision, the fact that the soca stole ur shirt is not my fault, and im nvr there for u becuz u nvr tell me when something happens!!!!!
    Don't be mad at kit, she should be able to express her opinion but u 2 do watevr u want

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ! i was on your side ! the whole time ! did you forget that !?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, I got nothin' to do :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant the other things not the soc. And Oh yeah haha sorry blair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you better be twobit ;P
    and i wanna rumble ! its been forever since we've had one and dally will be pissed he missed it !

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two-bit. I love you. That is all :]

    ReplyDelete