Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AHH RABIES!

So, the other day i was at school, and I was running. I was with all my buddies & working out. All of the sudden I hear a hiss, & I look down & there's this bird with rabies! It was foaming out of its mouth! I was like "WTF!" & took off running! I wanted to kick it but my friend wouldn't let me :[ it had red eyes too. Apparently it layed eggs in the middle of the field? So I see it every day now. It scared the be jeeeeesus out of me. I wish I could of kicked it :[ that would of been funny.
Two-Bit

11 comments:

  1. Haha we can name the bird Carson. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeewwww. Don't get too close, it might bite you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have passed out. Then it probably would've biten me and I would get rabies. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny Would Of Screamed Like A Girl He's Scared Of Birds And Bunnies!!! What A Weirdo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you had kicked it that would have been really mean and I would have been pissed. ;) An animal is an animal no matter if they got rabies or not and yeah I'm going to stop annoying you all with this bunch of psycobabble now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.........my friends r one of a kind

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey bitty!
    dont kick birds, you simply drop bombs on their mests full of eggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. mests? you mean nests there bud. :3
    as Kit would say. You've just had a preggo moment.

    ReplyDelete