Sunday, April 11, 2010

Attention. Everyone Read.

Alright, so I have given a lot of thought into this but I have decided. I'm quitting. Why, you ask? Well I have a few reasons.
1. It's taking over my life. I've been getting to sleep around 1 because of chatting or reading posts. I literally am becoming two-bit, not gonna lie. In Real life, I'm supposed to be a Christain. I'm sure not acting like one.
2. I need to set an example. At my school, I'm just some ordinary kid, just like everyone else. I'm supposed to be a light in the halls, I'm supposed to help people, not be the one that needs to be helped.
I've gone through a lot recently, & I've gotten far far away from God. I'm trying my best to get back to the old me. I'm not myself anymore. I use to be this really happy person, that helped everyone & was the shoulder to cry on. Recently I've screwed up so much I hate myself. I want to be Me again, so that's the main reason why I'm quitting. I'm so sorry, i truly am, but this time, I'm gonna think about myself for once.
For all of the fans, Once again, I apologize. If you want to replace me , then post a comment here. But let me tell you something, you have to be just like I am in the posts. Be retarded, because that's how Two-Bit is. Him & Carson are best friends, & they need to stay that way. email me at onlytheblondest@hotmail.com if you're interested in being two-bit, because I need to tell you what my plans for him are. I just dont want someone to be Two-Bit then Screw everything up. Or, if no one's gonna be two-bit, someone suggest what we should do with him. maybe make him go to jail or something idk haha.
Soda's gonna get really pissed at me for this, but oh well. I'm sure all of you will. I really have had a bunch of fun on this, too much fun. I love this book so much, & i'm gonna miss this. I will continue to read everyones posts, but as a fan. That's the best I can do. If you do wanna talk to me still, just add me on MSN. my email's somewhere in this post. I'll talk to you, but as a person, not as two-bit. But in real life I'm a lot like him in some ways. I have a sense of humor, I love making people laugh. Anyways, no one can change my mind, I promise you so please don't try.
I mainly want to apologize to Kitty. I made a whole bunch of plans with her about Kit's & Tibbs relationship, so i need to keep those plans by telling the new person what they are. But I really am sorry.
Soda, in real life we've gotten closer because of this, please don't drift away from me.
To everyone else, I love you all, I'm gonna miss you guys. most of you i've made an actual friendship with, so hopefully we can still Talk. I wish all of you luck & I hope this blog will be very successful in the future.

-Tibby

15 comments:

  1. Two-bit. You know I love you. I ain't gonna do that dumbass NOOO DON'T LEAVE ME! thing because I already expected this. Even before you told me a few minutes before posting. I'm not mad, a little upset sure. But you shouldn't be doing this if your uncomterble with what your becomeing. Blah blah blah.
    I'm actually proud of you, Two-bit. You're doing what you think is right for yourself even though it's hurting people. I do hope we find a few Tibby. But he'll never ammount to your true greatness. In and out of charactor. I love ya, bud. :]
    And I'll try not to cry TOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Car I love you too. :] & nahh he might be better haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two-Bit, I will not lie to you. I'm upset. But I understand. I treasure the moments we spend together and the insane conversations that lasted until midnight. You have become like a best friend to me and a friend stands by your side and respects your decisions.

    That I will miss you? Yes I will miss you. But you're happiness is before my desires so I stand by you kid and wish you the best of luck.

    I accept your apology and please don't be sorry for making this decision because then it'd be like saying 'sorry for being me' and that's a no no.

    I appreciate your honesty. I love you buddy boy. Always have, always will.

    Love,
    KittyKat Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg twobit thats sad! you shouldnt stay if you dont want to! ive become frends with evrbody from this....and i hope we still can be....im gonna miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow kit, thanks all for understanding. I love you all. & yes brook you can still text me though, but I'll just be a normal person Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sucks that you're leaving SO MUCH!!! The new Two-bit will never compare to you, but it is really good that you're thinking about whats better for you. We're going to miss you a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks cristy. I'll miss yall too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sad. I know I never really got to know u, but i'm still going to miss u

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sad that you are leaving, but I think it is awesome you are taking control of your life. Its never a good thing when one thing totally dominates your life. I still hope we can be friends. Oh, and the next Two-bit shall never be as good as you. I declare it :D Love you and I'll miss you.
    -- Jelly Winston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tibby, no one will ever live up to your greatness. You are amazing. As a friend and I think you made a great Two-Bit. But this your decision and I respect that. It's good that you know what you need in life, which is God. And I'm glad that you are going to get your life back on track before it gets any worse. I will miss you. We had so many memories, from just our stupid conversations to us buying Pony. You will always be in my mind Tibbit and I will miss you for sure. But I know you aren't coming back and I have to accept that. Anyways I love you Tibbs. And I'm really gonna miss you.

    P.S. I'm still gonna stalk you by text message home slice :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bummer tibbs D:. But it's cool. Ya gotta do way ya gotta do kid. I'm gna txt ur ass XD. Cuz dawn loves u.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two-bit. I dunno if you'll see this or not. But I'm gettin' told to comment on everyones blogs. and I just couldn't not comment on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete