Tuesday, February 16, 2010

KitKat ;]

So, I was on the chat today and I was talkin' to Evie, Jelly, Steve, Dawn, and Kitty. I had this secret, and they were trying to get it out of me. My secret was that i liked someone in the gang, and The only people who knew were Carson and Dal. Finally, they got it out of me, and She liked me Back. My new Girlfriend is KitKat Curtis. :D She is beautiful, funny, smart, and just amazing :D.
Anyways, tomorrow there's a party at my house for when Carson & Blair come and it's gonna be kick-ass! There will be a bunch of beer and shit, there's 2 bedrooms ;]. Bring food & refreshments!
Anyways, Two-Bitch is happy :D

6 comments:

  1. yay SCORE FER TWOBIT! and i most definitly amm gna b at cars totally tubular party!! :D...-sigh-...im so corny DX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so super happy for you Two-Bit! I'm gonna buy you a cat now! Maybe this one will be white and it's name will be Hoover :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay ! two-bit and kitty sitting in a treeee xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!! I told you everything would work out fine. I'll be at that party!!

    ReplyDelete